If you use, access or engage with this website you consent to the collection, use, storage, disclosure and management of your information in accordance with this policy.
Your personal information may be collected via use, access or engagement with this website or directly via interactions with Bronxx or its agents and contractors. Such personal information may include information provided by you directly or directly during your interactions with this website, Bronxx or its agents and contractors.
Purpose of Collecting Information
Bronxx may collect, store, use and disclose your personal information to assist in the provision of Bronxx’s services to you, to conduct the business of the sale and development of property, to communicate with you, to comply with legal obligations, to assist in management of Bronxx’s services and to outline the products and services offered by Bronxx.
How Your Information is Used by Us
- Information you provide – When engaging with this website, you may be required to provide personal information. Bronxx may combine the information you submit with information from your activity on the website or via other interactions with Bronxx or its agents and contractors in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of the service provided by Bronxx. For certain services, Bronxx may, but is not obliged to, give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
- Log information – When you access this website, Bronxx’s servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- Communications – When you send email or other communications to Bronxx or its agents and contractors, Bronxx may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve the Bronxx’s services. Bronxx may use your email address to communicate with you about the Licensor’s services.
- Other – In addition to the above, Bronxx may use the information collected to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve this website and Bronxx’s services (including advertising services) and develop new services; and
- Protect the rights or property of Bronxx or its users.
- Sharing of Information – Bronxx may disclose your personal information to other companies, service providers, contractors, agents and anyone who assists or interacts with Bronxx in provision of the services offered by Bronxx, any regulatory authorities or government agencies, third party service providers who assist us with archival, auditing, accounting, legal, business consulting, website or technology services, our marketing provider for the purposes of providing you our marketing content. Bronxx will disclose your information if required by law to do so or in circumstances permitted by the Privacy Act.
- Marketing Communication – We may, from time to time, send you newsletters, invitations and updates about Bronxx’s services. You can opt out of receiving further such communications by notifying us using our contact details below by clicking the “unsubscribe” option at the bottom of any marketing e-mail received from us.
- Bronxx takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of Bronxx’s data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems where Bronxx stores personal data.
- Bronxx restricts access to personal information to Bronxx’s employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on the Bronxx’s behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
When Bronxx receives formal written complaints, it Bronxx’s policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. Bronxx will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Bronxx and an individual.