Residential Design Manager
Are you ready to make your mark on designing Australia’s newest communities?
We are looking for a highly organised Residential Design Manager to join our team. As an award-winning luxury developer and builder, for the past ten years, Bronxx has been delivering high-end boutique residential projects. Due to our success, we are expanding our business and launching an exciting new company to design and build inclusive communities for Australians. By working in partnership with parent company Bronxx, new places will be imagined. Drift Homes will deliver master-planned communities with a unique aesthetic.
Each estate will have a theme that we will bring to life through every aspect of the masterplan, architecture, and customer experience.
Apart from houses, our estates can feature a mix of accommodation types to meet the diverse needs in the Australian housing market and may include homes, shared housing, multi-dwelling homes and more. You’ll be part of a small close-knit team that thinks big.
- Established for 10 years
- Small friendly team
- Multi-award winning
- Sutherland shire based
- Strong project workbook
- Varied and interesting projects
- Brand new designer office with high end finishes
You’ll be managing and supporting a small team of Project Designers to ensure the quality and timely output for our residential product line. As the Residential Design Manager, you will be involved in the pre-construction process including feasibility, cost planning and estimating, design development, approvals, value engineering, build ability, structure and services. Your role will be about establishing workflows for the team, project management and executing the administrative aspects of the residential pre-construction process.
Your New Role:
- Project manage the Design team to deliver timely residential product lines from brief, concept, council and delivery phases of the project life-cycle
- Manage the Preconstruction administration such as approvals, development applications and council reporting requirements on behalf of the Designers ad broader Developer team.
- Work with project stakeholders to ensure designs maximise customer value and business feasibility objectives.
- Keeping up-to-date with changing building legislation and codes of practice relating to design
- Make your mark, be proud of your work and be part of a growing company that builds inclusive communities.
Experience & Capabilities:
- Minimum 5 years of skills in all aspects of Design Management for residential house and land design.
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Ability to establish operational workflows for the design team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A commitment to delivering quality outcomes that meet business objectives
- Be approachable and have a sound ability to work with all project stakeholders in a collaborative manner
Attractive salary based on experience.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity to build your career, send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org