Join a growing company in a fast paced, busy team as our Digital Marketing Executive. Reporting to the Brand and Marketing Manager, you’ll be busy taking ownership of the day-to-day marketing activities across a range of exciting projects in the luxury apartment and home building sector.
Bronxx is a small and growing company with a solid reputation for quality. We are expanding with the launch of a second company to build master-planned communities, as such we are establishing the inhouse marketing function.
As Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll manage a broad range of activities. You’ll need experience in digital marketing and be really comfortable writing copy. You’ll be tech savvy and capable to update websites using WordPress. You’ll have used a CRM system before to set up email templates, run campaigns and effectively segment and manage the customer database. Experience building and setting up automations and workflows within the CRM will be highly regarded.
There is plenty of scope for your skills and role to expand and you’ll have the support of an experienced team leader, as well as a range of external freelancers to call upon.
As Marketing Coordinator, your role will include:
- Social media management – Not just pretty pictures, you’ll need the technical ability to resize content in Canva so it is fit for purpose for each platform, write engaging posts, select images in line with brand, add relevant hashtags and position brand in line with our brand guidelines.
- Copywriting – For web, flyers, brochures, campaigns, video, social and more to engage our target market and maintain brand tone of voice.
- Website updates – Keep Bronxx and its project websites up to date with the latest progress and PR updates and manage the inboxes across all social and web channels.
- CRM and database management – Run email campaigns, build email templates, segment the database, create auto email sequences, and oversee the back end of the customer experience journey to ensure clients have a positive experience.
- Maintaining sales tools – Maintain project sales tools which includes creating Powerpoint presentations, updating price lists, manage customer gifting, arrange flyers, floorplans and brochures to ensure the sales team have everything they need to close a deal.
- Creating digital campaigns – We currently use a digital agency to build our social campaigns however, technical expertise in this area to run and build campaigns inhouse will be highly regarded as will an understanding of Google Analytics, Zapier and our CRM, Active Campaign.
- Work with creatives – You’ll need to arrange quotes and work with external partners to achieve a high standard of output on a range of items.
- Insightful – You’ll need to monitor and evaluate what is most effective so we can do more of it and prioritise your time accordingly. Keeping track of your costs and returns will be second nature to you.
Experience and skills needed:
- Social media planning and management
- Excellent copy writing, grammar and proof-reading skills
- Manage website updates
- Manage the customer database and CRM system
- Maintain sales tools such as price lists, presentations and production of print materials
- Build and manage digital campaigns working with external digital agencies with a focus on lead generation (ability to do this inhouse is highly regarded)
- Able to work with creatives to deliver a high standard of work adhering to brand guidelines
- Deliver projects on time and on budget
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Tech savvy and comfortable using Canva, Photoshop, Powerpoint, Active Campaign, WordPress and the ability to learn new apps and programs quickly
- Tracking and reporting of marketing effectiveness
- Marketing degree or equivalent studies
- Graphic Design skills highly regarded
- Technical expertise in digital campaigns highly regarded
This role can be full time or part time for the right candidate. Attractive salary commensurate with experience. Bronxx is based in the Sutherland Shire.
To join a growing company and be part of a collaborative team where you have plenty of scope to further your career, send a cover letter outlining your experience and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 10.