Residential Architect, Sutherland Shire, NSW
Are you ready to make your mark on designing Australia’s newest communities?
We are looking for an experienced and forward-thinking residential architect to join our construction team. As an award-winning luxury developer and builder, for the past ten years, Bronxx has been delivering high-end boutique residential projects. Due to our success, we are expanding our business and launching an exciting new company to design and build inclusive communities for Australians.
By working in partnership with parent company Bronxx, new places will be imagined. Drift Homes will deliver master-planned communities with a unique aesthetic.
Each estate will have a theme that we will bring to life through every aspect of the masterplan, architecture, and customer experience. Your challenge will be to balance the beautiful with the economical and to create communities where people can live their best lives enhanced by the homes which they reside in.
Apart from houses, our estates can feature a mix of accommodation types to meet the diverse needs in the Australian housing market and may include homes, shared housing, multi-dwelling homes and more. You’ll be part of a small close-knit team that thinks big.
- Established for 10 years
- Small friendly team
- A Builder/Developer of high-end luxury residential projects
- Multi award winning
- Sutherland shire based
- Strong project workbook
- Varied and interesting projects
- In house gym for your enjoyment
- Brand new designer office with high end finishes
Your New Role:
- Design a range of homes for master-planned community estates
- Work with the company Director and senior management to bring the estate vision to life
- Work across all aspects of the project from the initial brief, concept, council and delivery phases of the project life-cycle
- Use your technical construction knowledge to produce full documentation sets including construction details
- Make your mark, be proud of your work and be part of a growing company that builds inclusive communities
- Experience & Capabilities:
- Minimum 5 years of Australian experience with house and land experience highly regarded
- Revit or ArchiCAD skills are essential
- Must be a Registered Architect
- Strong construction documentation ability and technical background is essential
- Sound understanding of BCA, Australian Standards and residential construction detailing
- Must have previous experience managing the project life-cycle from concept design through to delivery
- Good organisation and time management skills and ability to work to deadlines.
- Exceptional coordination and communication skills
- Be approachable and have a sound ability to work with all project stakeholders in a collaborative manner
Salary based on experience.
To apply, send a cover letter addressing the following questions:
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you currently registered with an architect’s board in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have in the architecture & design services industry?
In addition, please send your resume and examples of your portfolio to email@example.com